PHILIPSBURG, Sint Maarten — From June 3-5, 2015 the sixth work conference took place, on St. Maarten at the NIPA location, between the Inspectorates of Education of Aruba & Curacao & Caribbean Dutch & St. Maarten. This conference focused on comparing the tools to be used to evaluate the Care aspect of schools geared towards students.
All the Inspectorates indicated that they will be focusing on this important aspect as well during the inspections of schools.
In the picture are: · Secretary General ministry ECYS: J. Wuite
- Inspectorate of Aruba: M. Pascal
- Inspector General of Curacao: R. Bitorina
- Inspector of the Netherlands:. L. Klaver
- Inspector of CN: J. Maijvis
- Inspector of CN: V. Holslag
- Inspectorate St. Maarten:. S. Kliphuis
- Inspector of St. Maarten: M. Gittens
- Inspector of St. Maarten: P. Bell
- Inspector General St. Maarten: C. Schaminee-Ringeling
Photo by Press Secretariat of the Government of St. Maarten