PHILIPSBURG, Sint Maarten – The Committee Parlatino Matters, Committee of Parliament will meet in a session on June 29, 2018.
The meeting of the Committee Parlatino Matters is scheduled for Friday at 09.00 am in the General Assembly Chamber of the House at Wilhelminastraat #1 in Philipsburg.
The agenda points are:
- List of incoming documents with proposals for handling.
- Agenda, minutes of the extraordinary meeting held on June 15 and 16 (IS/070)
- Draft model law on integration and sustainable energy complementation of the countries of Parlatino (IS/072)
- Draft model law for the care and protection of migrant women, girls, children and teenagers (IS/100, IS/119, IS/120 and IS/132)
- Draft Model Law for Early Childhood approved in the Gender, Children and Youth Equity Committee that will be approved at the meeting of the Board of Directors on November 23 of this year (IS/130)
- Draft Model Laws that will be submitted to the Ordinary Assembly for consideration on November 24 of this year (IS/133)
- Report on the partial rendering of accounts of the Latin American and Caribbean Parliament that will be presented at the next meeting of the Board of Directors, to be held at the Permanent Headquarters in Panama City, on April 14 of this year (IS/653/2017-2018 dated June 7, 2018)
Members of the public are invited to the House of Parliament to attend parliamentary deliberations.
The House of Parliament is located across from the Court House in Philipsburg.
The parliamentary session will be carried live on St. Maarten Cable TV Channel 115, via Pearl Radio FM 98.1, SXMGOV Radio 107.9 FM, video live stream via the internet www.pearlfmradio.sx, www.sxmparliament.org and also Parliament FB page: Parliament of Sint Maarten.