Partly Cloudy, Slightly Breezy yet HOT, and Slightly Hazy with a shower possible — here & there.
Tropical Storm Grace…
As of am, the center of Tropical Storm Grace is…
* Located: 13.5 N 33.9 W (+/- 1,705 miles ESE of St. Maarten)
* Max. winds: 50mph
* Moving: W at 16mph
If Tropical Storm Grace continues on this present track, it should be at/just south of our local region by Saturday — regardless of future strengthening/weakening.
We will continue to monitor its progress.
Remember to have & keep your Hurricane Kit ready throughout this hurricane season.
Additionally, stay tuned to our Facebook fan page for periodic Hurricane Information.
- SSS-Islands: St. Maarten = 18.0°N, 63.1°W | Saba = 17.6°N, 63.2°W | St. Eustatius = 17.5°N, 63.0°W
- Neighboring Islands: Anguilla = 18.2°N, 63.1°W | St. Barths = 17.9°N, 62.8°W | Antigua = 17.1°N, 61.9°W | Barbuda = 17.6°N, 61.8°W | Montserrat = 16.8°N, 62.2°W | St. Kitts = 17.2°N, 62.6°W | St. Croix = 17.7°N, 64.7°W | St. Thomas = 18.3°N, 64.9°W | Tortola = 18.4°N, 64.6°W
- Remaining names for this year’s Atlantic Hurricane Season are: Grace, Henri, Ida, Joaquin, Kate, Larry, Mindy, Nicholas, Odette, Peter, Rose, Sam, Teresa, Victor, Wanda.
- Future Tropical updates will be sent out periodically (as needed).