As of 11pm, the center of Hurricane Danny is…
* Located: 13.4 N 46.4 W (+/- 1100 miles ESE of St. Maarten)
* Max. winds: 80mph (Category 1)
* Moving: WNW at 10mph
* Forecasted track: near/at local region by next Monday, if it continues on its present track.
Prepare your families, homes, and properties in advance of any tropical systems during the season — Don’t get caught off-guard.
Remember to have & keep your Hurricane Kit ready throughout this hurricane season.
Additionally, stay tuned to our Facebook fan page for periodic Hurricane Information.
- SSS-Islands: St. Maarten = 18.0°N, 63.1°W | Saba = 17.6°N, 63.2°W | St. Eustatius = 17.5°N, 63.0°W
- Neighboring Islands: Anguilla = 18.2°N, 63.1°W | St. Barths = 17.9°N, 62.8°W | Antigua = 17.1°N, 61.9°W | Barbuda = 17.6°N, 61.8°W | St. Croix = 17.7°N, 64.7°W | St. Thomas = 18.3°N, 64.9°W | Tortola = 18.4°N, 64.6°W
- Remaining names for this year’
s Atlantic Hurricane Season are: Danny, Erika, Fred, Grace, Henri, Ida, Joaquin, Kate, Larry, Mindy, Nicholas, Odette, Peter, Rose, Sam, Teresa, Victor, Wanda.
Future Tropical updates will be sent out periodically (as needed).