Weather Update: Monday June 22, 2015 @ 9:00 am
High (Day): 85F/29C, feels like 90F/32C
Low (Night): 74F/23C, feels like 78F/26C
- Winds: are generally from the east at 8 to 20 miles per hour.
- Seas: are Choppy to Fairly Rough with wave heights up to 6 feet, possibly higher in surrounding waters. Use Caution.
* Road-users (drivers & pedestrians) are advised to use extreme caution when traveling through low-lying & flood-prone areas throughout the day — due to heavy rainfall expected today from a passing tropical wave.
* A Small Craft Advisory may go into effect for the local region later today — as seas are forecast to increase somewhat. Hence, sea-users (small-boat operators & beach-goers) should be on alert in the surrounding waters.
* Another plume of Saharan Dust is making its way toward the local region behind the tropical wave. Thus, allergy sufferers are advised to take the necessary precautions as of late Tuesday/early Wednesday through the upcoming week.
* There are NO tropical cyclone developments expected for the next 2-5 days.
Tuesday’s Weather Preview
Slightly Breezy with Decreasing Showers.