Hurricane Season: 21 days awayToday’s Temps
High (Day): 86F/30C, feels like 91F/33C
Low (Night): 79F/26C, feels like 80F/27C
Partly Cloudy, Less Hazy, and Slightly Breezy yet HOT, with light shower possible.
- Winds: are generally from the east at 12 to 22 miles per hour.
- Seas: are Fairly Choppy with wave heights up to 6 feet, possibly higher in the surrounding waters.
* The plume of Saharan Dust is gradually decreasing over the local region.
However, allergy sufferers are advised to continue taking the necessary precautions for the next couple of days.
* Although a Small Craft Advisory has not been issued for the local region, small-boat operators should use caution in the outer Atlantic waters until further notice.
* Tropical Storm Ana made landfall in South Carolina 6amyesterday morning and has been downgraded to a tropical depression. Ana (or its remnants) still pose NO threat to the local region.
Tuesday’s Weather Preview
Partly Cloudy, Breezy yet HOT, with chance of a light shower.