Great Bay– The Department of Community Development, Family & Humanitarian Affairs (C.D.F.H.A.) is proud to announce the start of its “Taking total control through budgeting” program on Thursday May 12th 2016 at the Yogesh building.
The FREE weekly training program will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30pm until 8pm.
- “Principles of budgeting”;
- “Nutrition on a budget”;
- “Insurance and savings”;
- “Knowing your Self-worth”;
- “Healthy cooking on a low budget” (live demonstration);
- “Introduction to strategic shopping”; and
- “Strategic alliance shopping application”.
Furthermore, the main objective of the “Taking total control through budgeting” program is to empower participants to effectively manage personal finances, recognize and evaluate spending habits and implement corrective actions where necessary.
Participants that have successfully completed the program will be awarded with a certificate of completion during the award ceremony.
For more information or to register, please feel free to visit or contact the
- St. Peters Community Help Desk at: 5484633 (St. Peters)
- Cole Bay Community Help Desk at: 544340
- Dutch Quarter Community Help Desk at: 5474911 5422802 (Hope Estate) or the
- Community Development Family & Humanitarian Affairs Department at 5421122 or 5429925.