*** BREAKING NEWS #2*** Decomposed body identified as Nathanael Concepción

1317

Missing-Person NC-001PHILIPSBURG, Sint Maarten –– On April 29th, this year, police received a call via the Central Dispatch that a body was found in the bushes on the top of the hill in Dawn Beach area.

Immediately detectives and Forensic department were directed to the scene to collect evidence and identify the body according to a police report.

721 news reported in May 2015 that family members of Nathanael Concepcion contacted our news department and said that Concepcion has been missing since April 9 and they feared that the body discovered could be him. at that time the Police Spokesman Ricardo Henson and Press Prosecutor Karola van Nie denied the report and said that the body has not been indemnified as yet.

According to reliable sources who close to the victim, however the body has indeed been identified as Nathanael Concepcion.

On April 29th at the scene, the investigating officers found a severely decomposed body of a man. Due to the advanced discomposing situation in which the body was found, it has been very difficult to determine the gender or the cause of death. The body was sent to the Netherlands for an autopsy and investigators discovered that the victim had a petite physique.

1st murder oysterpond 2015The victim had a length of 165 to 170 meters and wore a size 32 jeans. He was also wearing size eight working booths.

The police detectives will now have to find out the reason behind the sudden death of the victim.  The family of Nathanael Concepción from Dominican Republic who has been missing since April 9th tells our news department that Nathanael Concepción (32) has been living on St. Maarten for about 10 years and was reported missing by a woman who identified herself as the girlfriend of Concepcion.

The friend contacted our newsroom after she read on our website (721news.com) the Police report issued on May 1st 2015 with the headline, quote: “The police department, at this time, has no reports of missing persons.” She explained at the time to us that since April 9th she lost contact with her boyfriend and was worried after waiting for a week with no type of contact with him.

She then decided on April 17 to contact the Government of St Maarten via their website and on the recommendation of the (web-master of the website) she contacted the police spokesman Ricardo Henson.

decompose body Oysterpond #1 murder 2On April 20th a contact between her and the Police spokesman was established and information was given to the Police about Mr. Concepción being missing.

What she says confuses her is why the police should release a press statement saying nobody was reported missing after she had notified them that her boyfriend was missing.

His last known address is on the Bush Road. The police is is investigating the case.

In a interview early in august 2015 the Press Prosecutor Karola van Nie did not confirm to us when we got the news that the body was positively Identify.

We are still waiting on the prosecutor to answer the rest questions that 721news reporter emailed her on other cold cases like the two young ladies who was murdered last year in Dutch Quarter.

Related News:

Nathanael Concepción is missing since April 9th.

 

Police asking for assistance to identify decompose body

 

Public Prosecutor Karola van Nie says decomposed body still not identified