PHILIPSBURG, Sint Maarten — Perhaps now Government would rethink its concept and stop allowing dinosaurs to receive these sweetheart deals to sit on boards and collect money for doing nothing, just so they can satisfy their habits and finally put people there with vision who can give these companies direction and support.
RENE RICHARDSON CLAIMS THE CONTRACT WITH GEBE AND SXM SERVICES PROVIER WAS ILLEGAL AND COULD MEAN usd$126,000 IN BILLABLE HOURS.
- The contract was based on hours, yes, and GEBE determined just how much hours it wanted me to work and what work it wanted me to do.
- Meanwhile the board is happy with higher amounts in billable hours from foreign companies, which they would not make public because they don’t want the people to see just how they favouring big business and stifling local entrepreneurship. While pretending they knew nothing about a contract legally signed and agreed to by the President of the board and COO.
RENE RICHARDSON CLAIM HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT WE DID FOR THE MONEY
- Five people worked on electronic bill pay concept. – Worked on strategic business plan – capital investment plan – Concept to improve the internal communications for NV GEBE – Report writing – writing articles for local and international media houses. All this was done up to February including during the period of February 26 when Rene sent the letter to the Prime Minister requesting Mr. Maduro get an extended contract because they were happy with his performance. He had no knowledge of our work but now recalls we were called to write one press release because it was made public that he was a stranger to the truth.
RENE RIHARDSON CLAIM THE COMPANY MADE USD$168,000
- First so that Rene Richardson don’t mislead the people of this country, we have not received that amount of money so Rene Richardson is clearly a stranger to the truth. – The billable hours he mentioned is based on five people working an average of 80 hours per month. – the money we get from GEBE included thousands in printing and designing and reprinting and redesigning costs at their request, which they would normally pay big companies abroad.
RENE RICHARDSON CLAIM HE HAS NEVER SPOKEN TO ME AND MOST OF THE PROJECTS WERE NOT DELIVERED
- Again he is a Stranger to the truth. I don’t know if he will claim he was drunk when he met me in April at Carnival Village and complemented me and my company for the good work on the strategic business plan, in the presence of the Prime Minister. Or maybe he was grandstanding then like he is doing now in the newspapers to save himself and his board shame. So when Rene Richardson says he only commented on one article, he should remember that I wrote several and that he was very present when the strategic business plan was presented by KPMG which SXM Service Provider produced.
RENE RICHARDSON CLAIMS THAT HARLEY OVERBILLED NV GEBE
- Rene Richardson again should tell the truth, that when they started making demands on Maduro to deliver we started getting more work which lead to an addendum to the original contract to reduce the billable hours rate from USD$75 to USD$50 so that the company would not pay high amounts, and we added to the scope of work to reflect the additional work being done.
- Rene Richardson should let the people know, that SXM Services Provider in fact acted in good faith when it entered an agreement with a man known to represent NV GEBE as the COO, and as such, any and all invoices submitted based on the contract and additional work requested, must be honoured by NV GEBE.
If Rene Richardson wants to safeguard the company against paying exorbitant sums of money for nothing, he should address the allegations that a member of the board on which he is the Chairman, is getting USD$10,000 whether or not he works each month, while GEBE already hired and pays a member of staff to do the same thing.
If Rene Richardson wants to safeguard the company against paying for services that are not delivered, he could comment on the allegations that members of his supervisory board are collecting advances on their monthly stipend which they are not paying back, and that some of those same members walk through GEBE office like they own the place to collect checks on behalf of companies that some of the staff don’t even know what services they provide. Invoices that the board members reportedly collect before the allowed grace period that Rene Richardson claims to be defending. Because they can do what they want with the company.
Finally – It is unfortunate that there are only a few good media houses remaining where the unbiased reaction of an individual can be published. I have never stated that SXM Services Provider did not receive money from NV GEBE. In fact, what has been stated was that there are two invoices for which payment is still pending and legal efforts have been made and continue to be made to collect same. Perhaps the experience of one blogger would result in follow-ups with those who lack integrity or journalistic ethics, but one can only hope.
Confirmation / Proof:
When in April things were still good and Rene was actively involved in the process to write the strategic business plan in which SXM Services Provider presented the draft of that plan. And to sweeten his story to the public Rene Richardson whose email address is prominently placed in that copy and who was at the meeting and who complemented SXM Services Provider and me for the excellent work we did, would have you believe he was in the dark and knew nothing.
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2015 5:00 PM
To: ‘Rene A. Richardson’ (firstname.lastname@example.org); (email@example.com); firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; Besancon, Kamla; HISMAR NV (email@example.com);
Cc: Maduro, Romelio; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Subject: NV GEBE – Presentation – Strategic Business Plan 2015-2020
The Managing Board of NV GEBE, cordially invites you to attend a presentation regarding the Strategic Business Plan 2015-2020. The presentation will be held at KPMG in Madame Estate on April 20, 2015 from 12:45pm -3pm.
The Strategic Business Plan will be presented by Jason Nisbet and Nathalie Cannegieter.
Note: Lunch will be provided during the presentation.
Please confirm your attendance for the above mentioned presentation.