PHILIPSBURG, Sint Maarten (Sunday September 24th, 2017) — Social & Health Insurances SZV will re-open Monday thru Friday as of Monday September 25th from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm permitting stable electricity, water and internet connections. SZV will re-open one central office location offering limited services primarily for ZV insured customers and slowly expand over the coming weeks towards normal operations, conditions permitting. Scheduled appointments up until September 29th will be re-scheduled by SZV and customers will be contacted, eliminating the need to visit the office to re-schedule.
“We are happy to have the office open again to the public, despite the current conditions. Our staff has never actually stopped working. We have a small team stationed in Curacao at the moment who is managing our customers abroad and those who have evacuated. The office doors were closed, but our online customer service has been active via Facebook and our phone lines recently re-opened as well. We are blessed to have a dedicated team, who despite their own devastating loss and damage, has shown nothing but commitment to serve in these challenging times. The hours that are being put in behind the scenes are not to be measured. I am very proud of our SZV family. We too have our Irma challenges but we are overcoming them each day through collaborative effort, as a team, together with our stakeholders and the community at large.” – Management of SZV
Office location: Harbour View Building, Building 3 – Level 1 (Closest building next to Xerox)
Opening hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Services available: Monday 25th – Friday 29th of September
– Doctor control: For ZV insured only! Opening hours 9:00 am – 12:00pm. Only visit SZV if you are still unfit for work and have visited a house doctor or the hospital. Proof (letter) of your visit to the house doctor or hospital must be brought with you. No numbers will be assigned after 12:00 pm.
– Prescription stamps: Stamp and Go service
– AVBZ: Submit requests and general information
– Medical Reimbursement requests: Drop-off of reimbursement request
– Seniors & Benefits desk: General information
– Employers desk: General information
- Medical referral requests cannot be processed as yet. All medical emergencies will be handled by the St. Maarten Medical Center.
- We are unable to print any insurance cards at the moment. It is not yet possible to apply or re-new insurance cards. Persons with appointments will be re-scheduled.
- SZV customers who have evacuated to Curacao can contact the following numbers for medical related information: +5999 522-4957, +5999 515-6663, +5999 516-6663.
- Doctor change September: Doctor change requests for the month of September has been postponed until further notice.
Visiting customers are asked to be patient as there may be an influx of customers during the coming weeks. SZV is committed to assisting as many persons possible during the opening hours and asks for the cooperation of each visitor to maintain a smooth process for all. For security and hygiene reasons; if there is no stable, electricity or water supply during opening hours, SZV may close its office earlier than scheduled. Persons with general inquiries are encouraged to make use of the customer service phone line +1721 546-6782 or online contact via the SZV Facebook page.
Customers are asked to pay close attention to the media announcements and SZV Facebook page for updates on services, online procedures and other important notices.
SZV Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SZV.org/