ANGUILLA — The Royal Anguilla Police on Wednesday 1st March 2017 arrested 29 yr. old Mendell Richardson of North Hill for Robbery.
Richardson, who was later charged with two counts of robbery, appeared before The Magistrate’s Court on Monday 6th March 2017, where he was offered bail but was unable to meet the conditions. On Wednesday 8th March 2017, he was granted bail in the sum of EC $60,000.00 with two (2) sureties. He is to reappear in Court on Monday 12th June 2017 to answer to the charge.
His conditions of bail are as follows:
- Surrender all travel documents forthwith and not to leave Anguilla by any means without the Court’s permission.
- Report to The Valley Police Station every Monday, Wednesday and Friday between the hours of 6:00AM and 6:00PM commencing Friday 10th March 2017.
- Be on curfew with immediate effect from 7:00PM to 6:00AM daily and must be within the confines of his father Lorenzo Richardson’s home in North Hill, and to answer to the Police at any time during routine curfew checks.
- Not to go on the premises of The People’s Bar and Restaurant and Jam Bar and Restaurant.
- Not knowingly go within 100ft of the virtual complainant.
- Have no contact whether directly or indirectly, by himself or by means of an agent with the virtual complainant in this matter.