High (Day): 87F/31C, feels like 95F/35C
Low (Night): 77F/25C, feels like 79F/26C
Variably Cloudy & Slightly Breezy yet HOT with a Generally Dry Day, then a passing Night-Shower/two possible.
(Click images to zoom in)
- Winds: are generally from the east at 8 to 18 miles per hour.
- Seas: Fairly Choppy with wave heights up to 6 feet. Although gradual improvement is expected over the next few days, Sea Caution is advised throughout the weekend.
There are three (3) tropical disturbances in the Atlantic Ocean, one of which has the potential to develop into a tropical cyclone (i.e. depression or storm) within the next few days.
- A weak tropical wave is expected to pass through the local region overnight into tomorrow morning — possibly bringing a shower or two.
- A moderate tropical wave is forecast to pass near/through the local region late Monday/earlyTuesday — possibly bringing a few showers with it.
- The developing tropical wave has a medium (50%) chance in 48 hours, high (70%) chance in 5 days. If this does develop into a tropical storm — it will be named “Fred”.
We will continue to monitor their progress as they approach the Caribbean.
Sunday’s Weather Preview
Variably Cloudy & Slightly Breezy yet HOT with a morning-shower/two.